Tuesday 23 December 2014

Chapter 2.36 Identity Uncovered

Belle knew she was close to the truth now.


Once her aunt had translated the note, and asking her about her plans after high school, Belle left her aunt's and uncle's house. She went straight back up to her room, and read through what the diary entry actually said in a language she could understand.


"Dear Diary," Belle started to read aloud, barely above a murmur. "I'm only writing in this to throw them off. Usually, the woman who owns this diary is dumb enough to write in one, and I don't want the family catching on to me, although I think the spawns are a little curious about me. Here's hoping between them they only have half the brain cell they appear to have and they don't catch on."


"I also decided, why not write down my part of my plan in here, or at least use this diary like a diary and explain what I'm doing. No one will be able to read it except from me, so why not? Weirdly enough,  I've been feeling different about kids lately, mostly from being around all the ones in this house. I know I have Faye, but she's a disappointment. She's pretending to be good. What use is that to me? I wanted another Queen to take over and be just as evil as I am, not a little goody goody like how she is. It's like she tries to fail me. I just think it's better that she's gone. Anyway, I was thinking about possibly having another heir to lead on the evil, and I decided that there's a perfectly good man here, that and 'I' have already got five little rugrats, why not pretend that I want a sixth?"


"I've actually been experimenting a little with my... Ah, lets call my captive my pet, it sounds cuter, right? I wanted to practice my magic some more and while 'I'm' at 'work' I just go to where I'm keeping her and practice magic. I even gave my pet wings once, it was hilarious seeing her so scared and upset. Maybe I should keep her around, or maybe get one of the other spawns to test on. I've only ever tested on fairies before my pet, so this is very interesting. Perhaps I could test on one of the half-dog spawns next. What were they, werewolves? And there's a boy and a girl too! Perfect!"


"The pet always asks about her family. And I can't help but pity her. She's slowly losing it without her family. But it's not like I don't keep her updated. I tell her about all the mean things I do. She looked like she wanted to kill me when I told her what I said to the eldest, and again when I told her about what I was going to do with her precious boyfriend. What anger issues, huh? After all, we're pretty much the same person, well, now we are at least.
It's kind of sad thinking that this is probably going to be the last ever entry. Ah well."


Belle could understand why her aunt felt uncomfortable reading the letter. She felt even worse knowing that the woman who wrote this wasn't actually her mom, and that her mom was somewhere else. It made her wonder who the person pretending to be her mother was, and why she was doing it. Belle figured the woman must have been some sort of fairy queen, but fairies didn't exist, did they?
Now wasn't the time to be questioning fairies, now was the time for confrontation.


Belle couldn't help but think back to when she had met Damon's ex-wife, and when she was rude to her in her own home. Had she had been older, Belle would have defended herself and her home. Now she was older, bolder and wanted that bitch out of her house,


Mostly everyone was downstairs, apart from Belle and 'Alyssa'. Belle went straight up to her, the letter in her hand. "I know you're not my mother." She said outright, scowling. "I read what you wrote, and I know that you've taken her, and you're hiding her somewhere and I want my mom back." Belle glared. "And I intend on getting her back, and making you leave my family alone."
Belle wasn't all so sure what she expected to happen, but one thing she didn't expect to happen was the bright light. She closed her eyes, and was startled by what she saw in front of her.


She was a fairy, and a very pretty one at that. She was grinning, but not a very nice grin though. "Well, well, well. My favourite of the spawn was the one to let me down." She mused. "You're like a little detective, aren't you? That's so cute and adorable." She grinned. "I wish my daughter could be a little more similar to you. Willing to be a bit more devious and willing to lie" She tilted her head and studied Belle, which made the teenager feel uncomfortable.


"But if I were you, I'd go back to playing hopscotch and making up stories, because there is no way in hell I'm losing what I've worked for to some brat." She sneered, and turned back into 'Alyssa'. 'Alyssa' turned and went into her bedroom, leaving Belle unsure of what to do.
Belle returned back to her own bedroom, and tried to think of a way to find her mom.


'Alyssa' knew Tyler would come up to their bedroom soon, she had took his phone and was keeping it hostage until he came upstairs looking for it (not that he knew she took it, of course not, she was smarter than that). She placed the phone down behind the lamp on the bedside table that was on 'his side'.


She figured it would take him about ten minutes for him to find that it was missing, and about another ten until he came upstairs while trying to find it. That gave her just enough time to get ready and to get what she was going to say in order without laughing or gagging. It was difficult having to be nice.


As if on cue, twenty minutes later, he came into the bedroom in search of his phone. "Hey Lyss, have you seen my-" He cut himself off when he noticed what she was wearing, or more like what she wasn't wearing. "What's going on?" He furrowed his eyebrows, confused.
'Alyssa' grinned at him, and went over to him. "Well, I've been thinking..." She trailed off, her arms wrapping around the back of his neck.


"Uh huh..." He trailed off too, wanting to know what she's been thinking about. Of course he had the option of finding out himself, but she had told him not to.
"I was thinking about the kids, and I was thinking about us and I kinda want another." She smiled at him slightly. 'Alyssa' found this part tedious. Part of her wishing that she could just do what she did with Faye, but that wasn't in the real Alyssa's style.


He narrowed his eyes at her. "Another baby?" He asked, "Don't you think we're a little too old to be starting all over again?" He had been rather suspicious of her lately, especially after he heard her and Belle arguing a while ago. The two of them had never disagreed before, especially not to that level.
"Why would our age bother me?" 'Alyssa' asked, confused. This was more annoying than she thought, she figured he would just agree instead of asking all these questions.


Tyler smirked slightly, "Of course, it wouldn't bother you, but it would bother Alyssa." He pointed out, raising an eyebrow. 
'Alyssa' took a step back, confused. "Excuse me? What are you implying?" She frowned.
"Alyssa's parents were about our age when they had her, and they passed away when she was a teenager. She didn't want the same thing happening to any of her kids, which is why we had Juniper when we did." He narrowed his eyes at her.


"I-I know, I-I" She stuttered, starting to get worried. It was fine if the teenager found out who she really was, because no one would believe her. The boyfriend was a little bit different. If he found out she wasn't the real Alyssa, everything would go downhill.
His hand went up to her hair, his thumb and index finger running over the ends. "Y'know, a weird thing happens with shapeshifters. When they get nervous or paranoid or otherwise distracted while in another shape, some of their own features mix in with who they're pretending to be." He mentioned, folding his arms. "And your hair looks like it's going blonder, how weird."


"It is not." 'Alyssa' huffed, getting stressed. She was so close to the end of her plan, so very close. This wasn't fair, not fair at all.
"And look at that, you're eyes are going more blue too." He mused, then glared at her. "I grew up with a shapeshifter, I know one when I see one. How about you just give up the act, and tell me where the real Alyssa is." And he closed his eyes when there was a bright light.


A clearly angry fairy stood before him, glaring at him. "This close. I was this fucking close!" She huffed, balling up her fists so she didn't tear him limb from limb right there, right then. "This damn family, I swear to God! It's like you're immortal or something." She glared at him. "First, I try and get rid of Alyssa and the littlest spawn at once and then-"
"Wait." He interrupted, "When she almost died, that was your doing?"


Melancholia scoffed. "Of course it was, Blondie. Who else would it have been? No one's core temperature randomly drops so significantly." She rolled her eyes at his ignorance.
"I was so worried about her, and Juniper. There was no excuse for what you did and for this apparent vengeance you have against her. You could have killed her!"


She rolled her eyes once again, "Well duh. That was what I was trying to do." She muttered under her breath"And you're supposed to be the smart one."
"I am, after all, I saw through your little disguise, right?" He pointed out.
She huffed, "This isn't the last you'll see of me. Trust me."


"See! I told you! Did I tell you? Of course he would know you weren't me." The real Alyssa gloated while smirking. She couldn't help but get at least a little bit hopeful. 
"He still doesn't know where you are though." Melancholia pointed out, raising an eyebrow. "And he still doesn't know what I'm going to do to you." She grinned wickedly at Alyssa.


Alyssa's eyes widened, and she backed away. "No, no. Don't you dare." She tried to be overpowering, but she was too scared. She didn't want to go through this again. She just wanted to go home right now. She wanted to be with her family,
"This time, they'll last longer." Melancholia swirled the magic around her palms for a while, before directing it at Alyssa.


"Congratulations, you're now your worst nightmare." She grinned, "Although, there's nothing wrong with wings." She smirked, "Now, if you'll excuse me. I have work to do."
And Melancholia left Alyssa once again upset and now with a new pair of wings.


Chapter 2.35 Notes and Pages
Chapter 2.37
______________________________
AN: Dun, dun, duuun.
Blonde Alyssa looks a lot older than what she is. I'm happy she's a ginger. Ginger suits her better.
A lot has happened this chapter, it's very much linked to last chapter. Like I was saying yesterday ago, I split it in two because otherwise it would have been very long,
So, in case it was unclear, Melancholia pretending to be Alyssa is gone, but Alyssa Alyssa is still gone and Melancholia is very pissed off.
Ah, what happy sims I have at the moment :3

Also, I have extensions now, so now my hair can be longer and the length I want it to be! Yay!

8 comments:

  1. Melancholia struck out with the family finally. Finally! About stinking time. Now for Faye to let Ashton in on where his mom really is.

    LOL. I was actually thinking that Alyssa looked pretty good as a blonde. :D

    Also, I absolutely need that eyeroll pose Melancholia pulled on Tyler. Need it. Release it. Please? =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally! She's had quite a little run on her with fooling the family into thinking she was Alyssa.

      Nah, I don't like her blonde. Maybe a different shade might suit her though, but I'm not tempted to dye her hair. I like her ginger.

      I'm flattered you think it's mine, but it isn't. It's an Aeon one found here: http://aeoverse.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/mingle-series-2.html (It's pose number 19 or 20)

      Delete
  2. Finally they saw who Melancholia really was. I was worried she was going to harm Belle though, a bit surprised she didn't tbh (that's not a hint. Don't harm Belle)

    I might regret this but :"Part of her wishing she could just do what she did with Faye.." when it comes to making babies? Will we ever know what that means? Yay Tyler for keeping his head cool, and I loved how you started changing Alyssa when they confronted. I actually noticed before I read and started wondering if I was imagening it :D

    Fairies really are the scourge of the world aren't they? Poor Alyssa turning into one. But maybe now she can turn little and just escape through the small openings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melancholia was more amused by Belle than anything. She found it condescendingly adorable rather than threatening in any manner. She would hurt Belle because she kind of likes how Belle has a certain 'moxie' about her.

      That blonde hair changed in the pictures. I'm not sure if it was noticeable, but she was more blonde in the second picture. I'm glad you noticed it, and I presume you liked it?
      As for the baby thing and that quote, I'm partially thinking about Faye talking about it. There is something behind that metaphorical door, don't worry.

      I read scourge as Scrooge. Xmas fever, eh?
      Yes, yes they are. The evil ones in particular. I don't think she can quite fly out of her cage however ;) She'll get home soon, promise.

      Delete
  3. Yay, Melancholia is finally ousted! About time indeed. The way Tyler handled her was brilliant. Now all that's left is for Alyssa to be saved by her family. :D

    Lol, at first I didn't even notice her hair changed. It was only at the second picture that I realised why she looked different, and it was the eyes that tipped me off before the hair. XD

    Oh Alyssa. :( Being a fairy won't be all bad. She'll be able to make plants grow faster! But still, with her history with fairies, I can see how terrible it must be for her. Btw, just out of curiosity, how did you change her? With CAS or the potion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! She's all gone and she was there for a rather long time. He did handle the whole situation rather well, and Alyssa's return should be soon.

      It was only a rather subtle change. I didn't want her to go bright blonde in the first picture.The blue eyes on her on the second picture are very blue. I would probably notice those first too. (I don't notice hair all too much, hehe)

      It won't be bad in a sense, it would help her basement full of plants (which are now dead, whoopsy) but she really doesn't like fairies and now she has the wings so...
      I used Master Controller to change her. The elixir store only had little ones and I didn't want to buy a whole lot of potions just to get a fairy one (I'd end up with too many elixirs and not enough room for them all)

      It's good to see you back too :3

      Delete
  4. Wow, poor Alyssa... first piercings, then a tattoo and now wings - all without wanting them, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, poor Lyssie. Nothing's working out quite right :c

      Delete