Tuesday 22 April 2014

Chapter 1.47 The Grand Plan

"I'm still not so sure why its me." Alyssa murmured, glancing at the chess table.


"Like I said, you're special. You can see magic, and you could see me when I was a doll." She half smiled, making the next move. Tyler wasn't with which disappointed Alyssa a little.
"Well, there must have been at least one other person, right? I mean, I couldn't be the only person that had a magic background." She murmured, thinking about the next possible move.


"You'd be surprised, a lot of people hate magic around here. They can hardly even tolerate their history, of how dragons use to live here and run wild." Bonnie glanced at Alyssa "You'd remember from Primary School that they're the ones who hurt the village."
She nodded, "That's what we were taught in school. The dragon rebellion. They were banned from this land, right? And we named our village to remind ourselves of the hatred we all share for such beasts."


"It is a good fairytale, yes." Bonnie murmured, thinking about the next move to make. She had to admit, Alyssa was fairly good at chess. 
She furrowed her eyebrows, "Fairytale?" She tilted her head, "You mean that its not true?" She asked.
"Of course its not true. That was just what the Mist let the mortals see. They saw a dragon torching down everything, when in reality it was much quicker, and less painful."


"What was it?" She asked, intrigued. Obviously, someone magical must have caused the hurt towards the village.
"A wand, funnily enough." Bonnie half smiled, and she began to retell the story that Sabrina had once told Connor. The one about the witch with the wand who managed to kill the entire city. "The wand was held in captivity, until your sister, funnily enough, got her hands on it somehow. Thank God she managed to get rid of it." She breathed a sigh of relief.
Alyssa was slightly caught up in the story, and her mind casted back to that evil fairy, and when she was kidnapped.


Her sister was the one that had that wand, and she somehow managed to defeat that evil fairy. She couldn't help but wonder what would have actually happened if Rosie had kept the wand, and gone too far with it. Could she have wiped out the entire village too? And could she have been the kind of person the fairy was? Luckily she managed to see right through wrong, but if a single thing had gone differently, nothing would be the same. Thinking about it too much shot shivers through Alyssa's spine. It was best not to think about it.


"Alyssa? Are you okay?" Bonnie asked, noticing she had been sat very still for a while. She wasn't just daydreaming, mostly because of the fear that was in her eyes.
She woke up from the memory, "Hm? Yeah, I'm fine. Fine." She repeated, still thinking about it slightly. "I was just thinking." She murmured.


Bonnie sighed slightly, wishing Tyler was here. It would make it easier to know what Alyssa was thinking about. Unfortunately, all Bonnie could do was shapeshift into something to cheer her up possibly. "If you want, we'll stop talking about the wand and that story." She frowned.
"Please." Alyssa mumbled, frowning. She couldn't remember all too much from that night, mostly being scared and seeing Rosie coming to the rescue. She also remembered Rosie nearly dying and her vampire boyfriend coming to save her, well, both of them really. Even though it was technically a happy ending, ALyssa wanted nothing more than to push those memories into a deep, dark pit of ever-burning fire.


"Okay, so I think its best if we talk about retrieving the Moon Stone from Champs les Sims." Bonnie stood up from the chess table, and Alyssa followed her lead.
"How exactly do I get it? Do I just ask around or...?" She asked, honestly thinking it would be that simple.
Hesitating, Bonnie shook her head, "You have to go through one of the ancient tombs to gain access to the stone."


Alyssa nodded slowly, "So, I have to break into where a dead person it trying to get peace, to get the Moon Stone which will make the moon return to its cycle." She murmured.
Bonnie nodded. "That's right. Once the Moon Stone is back here, the moon will return to its cycle, as long as it has access to sunlight. Luckily though, I managed to find a map of the tomb." She pinned it up on the wall.


Alyssa studied the map while Bonnie went through where she would have to go. It seemed straightforwards on paper, "However, it won't just be plain sailing. There's a chance there will be a lot of traps and opportunities for you to get hurt."
"Great." Alyssa murmured sarcastically.
Bonnie sighed, "Anyway, you should be careful. Always check anything that may look the slightest bit suspicious."
She nodded, looking at the map still. "Hey Bonnie? There's something I want to ask you."


"What?" She asked, smiling. "Something bothering you? If its the possibility of getting hurt, I think its fairly small."
She shook her head, wanting to ask about Tyler. She wondered if he ever spoke about her. "I was wondering..." She trailed off, "If there is such a thing as Vampire Sunscreen." She chickened out, sighing slightly. She didn't know how to ask, how could she?! 


Furrowing her eyebrows, Bonnie looked at Alyssa. "Yes, there is such a thing. It helps vampires not get killed in the sunlight. Why are you asking about this?" She asked, sitting back down at the chess table, but not playing.
"My sister, Rosie, she's engaged to a vampire and she wants him to be able to go outside again and stuff." She smiled slightly, sitting down opposite.


"That's really sweet of her." She smiled, "And it is certainly possible. There's an elixir out there that is perfect for what you need." She began.
Alyssa nodded, "Perfect, so where can I buy it?" She asked, smiling. She knew Rosie would be really happy to know about it.


Bonnie frowned, "You can't buy it." She sighed, "You can only make it now. The elixir store closed down ages ago, before either of us were alive."
"Oh..." Alyssa frowned, looking down. She looked back up, "So, how do I make it?" She asked.


"Any gem, and any insect. Its fairly simple. You should be able to do it after reading the first How To book on Alchemy." She smiled.
Alyssa nodded, "Right, so its really easy." She smiled, then sighed slightly. "There's something else I want to ask you..." She bit her lower lip, going to ask about Tyler this time.


"What?" She raised an eyebrow, sighing slightly. She really didn't like all these questions.
"Its about Tyler..." She bit her lower lip, and Bonnie raised an eyebrow, intending for her to go on. "Does he like me? Like, like me, like me?" She asked.
Bonnie blinked "I'm sorry, I don't speak popular girl." She mumbled, honestly having no clue what she was on about.


Sighing, Alyssa tried another approach, "Like, does he ever talk about me?" She asked, raising an eyebrow slightly, "And not in a plan related way?" She smiled slightly.
"He did after he first met you. He said that you were impulsive and clumsy." Bonnie replied, still not fully sure. "Are you trying to make yourself better by knowing this?" She asked.


She shook her head, "I want to know if he fancies me." She half smiled. "You know, like, wants to date me." She smiled, realizing she was using the word 'like' a lot.
"Oh, you mean that? He did say that you were cute, and if you really want to, you could try and go for him." She shrugged. "I see no harm in not trying."


Alyssa hugged Bonnie tightly. "Thank you! I'm totally gonna go for it." She grinned. "Wait, are you sure I should? What if he rejects me?" She frowned.
Bonnie pursed her lips, "Maybe you should talk to your other friends about this kind of stuff. I'm not good with all this girly talk." She frowned.


Once Bonnie was gone, Alyssa called Tallulah.
"Hello?" She asked, sounding as if she was just waking up.
"Hey, remember that guy from when we went on our little boy hunt?" She asked, grinning. "And have you only just woke up?"


"I had a late night last night." She murmured, and Alyssa could hear her yawn over the phone, "And yeah, I remember him."
"Well... I think I might ask him out after the Halloween party, what do you think? Should I go for it?" She asked, excited. "What should I wear though, will you help me?"


Alyssa could tell that Tallulah was grinning. "Lyss, you're so lucky to have me. You've come to the right girl. Now, shush. I want to get some more shut eye." She murmured, and Alyssa hung up.
"Let the second boy hunt begin." Alyssa murmured to herself grinning.

Chapter 1.46 Family Days                                                                                  
______________________________
AN: So, as a wedding gift, Rosie got Erin and Thomas the winter gnome. I think she more had her little sister in mind about that. However, I lost it when my laptop decided that it had very important updates to do. Ah well.
I love getting gifts from people, in game and in reality <3 Oh, and Rosie had a baby girl called Elvira (Which is creepy/weird because that was Elli's full name, but there you go.)
This  chapter was very Alyssa focused, and the next one probably will be too...

8 comments:

  1. Thomas better watch out! I can't wait to see what Tallulah will come up with to help Alyssa get her boy.

    And that's sweet that Alyssa wants to get the vampiric sunscreen for her sister. I'm glad that things are back to normal between them. It was sad when Alyssa was mad at Rosie.

    Oh, and I'm looking forward to the future tomb exploration with Alyssa. It seems like she's going to be living a very exciting life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, its gonna be done in true Tallulah style ;)

      I don't like it when those two are having a fall out, its just sad. I want them to have a really close sisterly relationship. Something that'll be important in later chapters...

      I feel as if I'm leading a lot of people astray with what Alyssa's going to do with her life with all of her hobbies. I can assure you that she'll only be exploring a tomb only once.

      Delete
  2. Well of course it's going to be Alyssa-centered! She is the heir after all. ;)

    I'm going to join Bonnie in the "I don't get girl talk" corner. We can go play catch or something. Talk about current events. lol

    Well, that all sounds pretty straight forward at least. Though it's always sad when lots of people are angry and refuse to believe in or see magic even when it surrounds them.

    And Yay for Bonnie telling Alyssa how to go about making Vampiric Sunscreen for Liam! I bet Rosie will be thrilled with Alyssa for it.

    And yay for babies! Maybe Rosie and Liam named her after the sister Liam remembered in better times perhaps? lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know, I could pull Rosie back and make her heir ;) (I'm not, I wanted my heir to be related to both Erin and Thomas)

      Ah, I'll go sit in the other corner with Alyssa then. I'm not a sporty girl, I can't catch. I'll just talk about shoes and go shopping while talking about shoes =3

      Its just how some people are. They shut out any possibility of the supernatural, claiming its all just nonsense. There's stuff like voodoo, karma and psychics (Or Clairvoyants) that people just shake their heads at.

      Yay for Vampiric Sunscreen in general! And for babies! Even though Elli was Liam's sister, I'm a little surprised that Rosie still would have agreed to that name. I think I may have to change it because it seems a little... Unrealistic and kinda weird. "Let's name our first born daughter after the evil fairy that tried to kill me and my sister! Yay!" Put like that, it makes no sense. Yep, next time I'm in game, I'm changing it.

      Delete
  3. Yay for finding out about the vampiric sunscreen - I hope Alyssa can learn the recipe and find all the ingredients :) She's getting a lovely lot of hobbies to choose from here - I'm getting quite curious which one she'll choose to make a living from!

    I'm looking forward to seeing what Tallulah comes up with for Alyssa to "get" Tyler (poor lad probably won't know what's hit him...) but I'm afraid I'd have to join Bonnie/Lola and Sunny in the not understanding girl talk corner!

    Finally, in relation to the baby's name, maybe Elli was named for another relative and Liam wanted to name the baby after the person his sister was named for? I could see that working, especially if Elli never went by her full name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of her hobbies fit in to what she's going to do, and a few is for another roll, yet one is just for storytelling purposes.

      *still sits alone in the girly corner* Fine! All you guys go and play sports, I'll just go shopping on my own... (Which is better because you're more focused on the clothes). Tallulah and Alyssa won't be too mean to get to him though, don't worry ;) otherwise there'd be no hope in her getting together with him.

      That's a really good idea! I honestly didn't think of that, I was more facepalming because of it. I mean, out of all the names, the game had to spawn that one. I'm not actually all that annoyed, its kind of amazing...

      Delete
  4. If vampire sunscreen is so easy to make with this potion, it's a wonder that Liam and Rosie haven't heard of it before.

    Bonnie's going to have to deal with questions, if she wants Alyssa to do her dirty work. It's not like her questions were difficult to understand, either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosie nor Liam actually knew of its existence, even though they are magic, they're still fairly closed to that world of it.

      I don't think Bonnie especially wanted to answer about whether or not Tyler "like, like liked" Alyssa. That would be a fairly tedious question to answer

      Delete